Delicious, easy to prepare, and beautiful on any table
- 1 pound maroon carrots, washed but not peeled
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2/3 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper black pepper
Grate carrots through the large holes of a box crater or with a food processor using the grater blade. In a medium bowl, combine grated carrots with golden raisins, mint, lemon juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, and toss well to combine. Serves 4.